In this role a passion for software architecture and software implementation & development is needed. You will be working directly with other Software Engineers and Algorithm experts to develop software that improves the performance of our secure data transfer and identification products.
You will be responsible for implementing and testing real-time software for applications that can run on multiple platforms (e.g., Android, iOS, Windows, & Linux), multiple devices (e.g., mobile phones, tablets, & desktop PCs), and incorporate subsequent software releases together with the software team.You will be working closely with our technical experts and product & marketing professionals to obtain products with world-class performance and a good market fit.
Our ideal colleague
- Has experience in software development and software architecture
- Has experience in coding in various programming languages and is eager and comfortable to learn new ones (e.g., C++, Python, Julia, etc.)
- Has experience in (or is eager to learn) developing software for iOS & Android (Swift, Java/Kotlin, Flutter)
- Has affinity with (and knowledge of) implementing & testing real-time algorithms
- Has affinity with (and knowledge of) Computer Vision and Machine Learning
- Has a master’s or bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or other relevant domains
- Has a strong passion for technology
- Takes initiative, is highly motivated, and flexible
- Likes to work in an agile environment
- Fluent in Dutch or English
What do we offer?
- A deep-tech environment.
- A competitive salary supplemented with a bonus program.
- An experimental, highly skilled environment where you will be challenged to get the best out of your talent.
- A fulltime contract (40 hours per week) for an indefinite period.
- Daily free lunch & fresh fruit.
- 27 holidays and the opportunity to buy more.
- Friday afternoon drinks.
Are you interested?
Please send your application to email@example.com. For further information you can call Erno Langendijk (+31 6 57511688).
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.