In this role a passion for developing complex algorithms and solving complex computer vision challenges is needed. You will be working directly with the CTO and Computer Vision experts to develop computer vision and video processing algorithms that improve the performance of our secure data transfer and identification products.
You will be responsible for implementing and testing these algorithms in real-time software (C++) and incorporate subsequent products releases together with the software team. You will be working closely with the technical experts in our company, at the University, and with our product & marketing professionals to obtain products with world-class performance and a good market fit.
Our ideal colleague
- Has experience in developing computer vision & video processing algorithms.
- Has knowledge and affinity with AI and Deep Learning.
- Has experience in implementing & testing algorithms in real-time software.
- Has good knowledge of C++.
- Has minimal a University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other relevant domains.
- Has a strong passion for technology.
- Has a passion for our technology.
- Takes initiative, is highly motivated and flexible.
- Likes to work in an agile environment.
- Speaks English fluently. Dutch is a plus.
What do we offer?
- A deep-tech environment.
- A competitive salary supplemented with a bonus program.
- An experimental, highly skilled environment where you will be challenged to get the best out of your talent.
- A fulltime contract (40 hours per week) for an indefinite period.
- Daily free lunch & fresh fruit.
- 27 holidays and the opportunity to buy more.
- Friday afternoon drinks.
Are you interested?
Please send your application to email@example.com. For further information you can call Erno Langendijk (+31 6 57511688).
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.